Supporting Merriwa supports our community
Since 1975, Merriwa has successfully managed both our commercial operations and the provision of services to people with a disability and the vulnerable in our community.
Merriwa is recognised as one of Australia’s most successful social enterprises. We provide goods and services to some of this country’s largest and most trusted companies, including Woolworths, Bunnings, Mars, Telstra and Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). Our largest divisions are our timber and packaging operations.
We are proud to trade with over 140 regular customers and generate over $35 million annually.
By choosing Merriwa you contribute to a range of community services. Which means giving people with a disability a sense of purpose, helping someone experiencing hard times, putting a roof over someone’s head or helping children in need of care.
When you become a customer or client of Merriwa, or support a Merriwa customer, you benefit by:
- Receiving excellent value for money and certified quality assured products
- Clearly demonstrating your commitment to enabling all people, of all abilities, to prosper
- Providing real, meaningful work for people who may not otherwise have the opportunity.
- Your employees being proud that they work for an organisation committed to making a difference in the lives of others.
- Reaching your diversity spending goals and supporting the growth of diversity businesses.
- Providing young people in care with a safe and secure home environment during particularly challenging times in their lives.
- Supporting small to medium sized enterprises and local industry.
- By supporting Merriwa you are making a positive impact by creating new jobs and being a valued corporate citizen.
For more information about Merriwa visit www.merriwa.org.au, phone (03) 5722 7600,